Monday, July 18, 2016

My Family Christmas Tree

This is my most recent project.  I decided to do a Family Christmas Tree and to hand paint all the ornaments.  I chose a different color for each of my children and painted the ornaments accordingly.  From Hobby Lobby I purchased large letters for my children and smaller ones for my grand children. Each one is hand painted.  I painted 25 snowmen, 25 little christmas trees, 25 snowflakes, many stars,  and a cross for each child.  I painted a little heart box for each child with a note for each one inside the box.  The topper for the tree is 2 very large snow flakes.  I also painted a 3 piece train and made a little Christmas tree for the caboose to carry.  And I made the tree skirt. Everyone wants me to leave it up year round.....!!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment